Chiang Dao Escape: Free Breakfast & 100 THB Food Gift at The Wes Village!

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

Chiang Dao Escape: Free Breakfast & 100 THB Food Gift at The Wes Village!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the jade-green jungle that is Chiang Dao Escape at The Wes Village! Forget sterile brochure speak, this is the real deal, the messy, imperfect, and utterly charming tale of my recent stay. And yes, there's a free breakfast and a 100 THB food gift involved, which, let's be honest, is already a win in my book.

SEO Focus? Okay, let's sprinkle some keywords, but authenticity first!

(Chiang Dao Escape Review, The Wes Village, Chiang Dao Accommodation, Free Breakfast, Spa Chiang Dao, Wheelchair Accessible Chiang Dao, Family Friendly Chiang Dao, Pool with a View, Cleanliness Chiang Dao, Chiang Dao Restaurant, Accessible Travel Thailand)

Accessibility - Seriously, it's a Crucial Thing

Alright, before we get to the fluffy stuff, let’s address the elephant (or in this case, the adorable little slow loris) in the room: accessibility! Because, let's be real, travel is for everyone. The Wes Village, thankfully, seems to have given this some thought. While I didn't personally test it, the Facilities for disabled guests listing gives me hope. The Elevator is a huge plus, and the listing indicates Wheelchair accessible – always good to check details when considering if you need it to ensure your room and all relevant areas are accessible. Now, as someone without mobility issues (lucky me!), I can't provide a firsthand account, but the signs are promising. Kudos to them for thinking about this stuff! It’s a solid starting point.

The Food – Oh, The Food! (And That 100 THB Gift!)

My God, the food. Where do I even begin? Okay, let's start with the free breakfast. Listen, I’m a breakfast snob. I judge a place almost entirely on its morning offerings. And The Wes Village? They delivered. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, a buffet that overflowed with deliciousness! I'm talking fresh fruit, fluffy pancakes (the holy grail!), crispy bacon (a must!), and the kind of coffee that makes your soul sing. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was permanently open for refilling, which is also a plus. They offer Alternative meal arrangement for all those like me.

Now, that 100 THB food gift? Genius. It’s like a little treasure hunt. You can use it at any of the Restaurants on site. Choices galore! Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant… I went for the pad thai, and it was a revelation. Seriously, the best I've had in Thailand. They even have a Vegetarian restaurant option.

  • The Imperfect Truth: Okay, I’ll admit it. I may have used that gift card on Desserts in restaurant too. Don’t judge me. The mango sticky rice was calling my name. The Buffet in restaurant was also a treat.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking – A Culinary Adventure

Beyond the included perks, The Wes Village is a foodie's paradise. The Poolside bar is the perfect spot for a sundowner (that happy hour is calling you, btw!), and the Snack bar is great for quick bites. Got a late-night craving? Room service [24-hour] is your friend. They even offer Bottle of water with their Breakfast service. A la carte in restaurant and Salad in restaurant are other options on the menu. Not to mention, Coffee shop is open all day.

Things to Do and Ways to Relax – Spoil Yourself!

Right, so you've eaten your weight in deliciousness. Time to relax and feel like a pampered god/goddess, yes? They offer Spa/sauna, with a Sauna and Steamroom. I'm not a huge spa person, but I saw the Pool with view and instantly developed a new life philosophy: "float until you can't float anymore." It was amazing. The views are breathtaking, completely worth it. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is huge! I'm not sure I saw the Body wrap that was promised, I think they were out of seaweed. I think they're going to do a good job.

On the note of relaxing, the Foot bath was quite pleasing! It's also important to highlight that Massage is offered. Even though I didn't choose to have a Body scrub or any other spa treatments, I'm always a big fan of a good massage.

Cleanliness and Safety – Because Peace of Mind Matters

Okay, let's get serious for a sec. We're all a little paranoid these days, right? I was thoroughly impressed with The Wes Village's commitment to cleanliness. They're on top of the Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. I really appreciate that they take safety seriously with Hand sanitizer available. This place also has Smoke alarms, Fire extinguisher, and Security [24-hour]. There is CCTV outside property and CCTV in common areas. I found the Staff trained in safety protocol and the Hygiene certification very reassuring. The rooms are Non-smoking rooms. I saw a Doctor/nurse on call, and the First aid kit.

  • Slight Hiccup, Totally Cool: I opted to keep the room cleaning to myself, and the staff was totally cool with it. It actually gave me extra peace of mind. More rooms need to offer the option of opting out of room services.

The Rooms – Your Cozy Sanctuary

My room? Oh, it was a dream! Air conditioning (essential!), Blackout curtains (saviors!), a Coffee/tea maker (bliss!), and, blessedly, Free Wi-Fi. The bed was comfy, the Linens were crisp, and the Towels were fluffy. They offer Additional toilet, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Carpeting, Closet, Complimentary tea, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Mini bar, Mirror, it offers On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], and Window that opens. And I was on a high floor. I couldn't have asked for more. I found it very comforting! In short, the rooms are where you'll want to call home. Be sure to take advantage of the Room sanitization opt-out available. Be sure to also watch the Satellite/cable channels available.

More Stuff! – Because They Thought of Everything

Okay, so, more random bits of awesome: Air conditioning in public area, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Non-smoking, Safety deposit boxes, and a Terrace.

For the Kids – Family Fun!

Babysitting service? Family/child friendly? Kids facilities, Kids meal? I'm here to tell you, Chiang Dao Escape at The Wes Village is the real deal.

Getting Around – Easy Peasy

They offer Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, and Valet parking.

The Verdict – You NEED to Book This!

Okay, so, to summarize: Chiang Dao Escape at The Wes Village is a gem. It's got everything you could want: stunning scenery, delicious food (with a free breakfast and a 100 THB food gift!), comfortable rooms, excellent service, and a genuine commitment to cleanliness and safety.

My Unapologetically Enthusiastic Offer!

Book your stay at Chiang Dao Escape at The Wes Village NOW and get:

  • The famous FREE Breakfast! Fuel your adventures with a spread that'll make you want to roll out of bed.
  • A 100 THB Food Gift voucher! Get ready to feast on deliciousness at one of the many restaurants.
  • Peace of Mind through safety. Because who wants to worry?
  • Unforgettable Chiang Dao experience.
  • Remember to check the packages that offer discounts for extended stays and family packages.

**Don't delay – paradise

Novotel Fortaleza: Your Unforgettable Brazilian Escape Awaits!

Book Now

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

Okay, buckle up buttercups! This isn't a perfectly polished travel itinerary, it's a chaotic love letter (and occasional whine) to Chiang Dao. Welcome to my brain dump of a trip to The Wes Village… with a healthy dose of reality.

Chiang Dao Chaos - The Wes Village & Beyond (aka, Good Luck Keeping Up!)

Day 1: Arrival & Immediate Craving for Mango Sticky Rice

  • Morning (aka, The "Trying to Remember Where I Put my Passport" Phase):
    • Arrive at Chiang Mai Airport (CNX). Pray my luggage actually makes it this time. (Last time, I spent 24 hours talking to a plushie of a yak while my backpack went on a solo adventure to… somewhere. Still don't know where.)
    • Grab a taxi to The Wes Village. The drive? Bliss. Lush green, a promise of mountains, and… OH MY GOD, those rice paddies! I swear, if I could bottle that smell (earthy, humid, alive) I'd be a millionaire.
  • Late Morning/Early Afternoon (aka, The "Hotel Room OMG" Moment):
    • Check into The Wes Village. Expecting a simple bungalow, prepared for mosquito armageddon. Expect… a charming little cottage. Really, the style of the village is perfect, and the whole vibe is very nice, a welcome change.
    • Unpack. Fumble with the mosquito net (it's always a struggle, right?) & maybe take a quick nap after the whole travel struggle.
    • Important: Immediately scope out where breakfast will be. (Free breakfast, yay!)
  • Afternoon (aka, The "Mango Sticky Rice or Die" Phase):
    • Wander around, get my bearings, and try to find the best mango sticky rice in Chiang Dao. (This is crucial to my survival.)
    • Scout out the little restaurants for lunch. I have a 100 THB food gift! Let's find something to eat, quick!
      • An anecdote: Last time, I spent an hour desperately trying to point at a picture of Pad Thai, only to be served a plate of… well, it wasn't Pad Thai. Lesson learned: learn at least basic Thai phrases, or embrace the mystery of your meal.
  • Evening (aka, The "Sunset & Sweet Dreams" Phase… Hopefully):
    • Find a spot with a killer sunset view. (Hopefully, the clouds cooperate this time!)
    • Dinner at a local restaurant. Attempt to order like a local. Prepare for another "mystery meal."
    • Early night, prepare for the morning.

Day 2: Caves, Temples, and the Unexpected Delight of a Thai Foot Massage

  • Morning (aka, The "Breakfast Battle":
    • Free Breakfast at The Wes Village! I love free breakfast!
    • Prepare for a day of exploration!
  • Late Morning (aka, The "Caving Conundrum"):
    • Guided tour of Chiang Dao Cave. (Hopefully, I can navigate the slippery rocks without turning into a human pretzel.)
    • Bring a flashlight! (Last time, I thought I was Indiana Jones, ending up more of a blind mole…)
    • Admire the giant Buddha statues and the bats hanging from the ceilings.
  • Afternoon (aka, The "Temple Tranquility"):
    • Visit Wat Tham Pha Plong. Climb the steps, soak up the atmosphere. Try to meditate. (My mind usually drifts to thoughts of mango sticky rice. Not ideal.)
    • Quirky observation: The monkeys! They're adorable AND they steal your snacks. It's a delicate balance of cuteness and paranoia.
  • Late Afternoon (aka, the "Foot Massage Fix"):
    • Find a local massage parlor. A foot massage is non-negotiable.
    • Oh. My. God. This is pure, unadulterated bliss. That moment when the masseuse hits exactly the right spot, and all your travel-weariness melts away… I’m tearing up a little just thinking about it. Worth every single baht.
  • Evening (aka, The "Dinner & Stargazing" Phase):
    • Dinner at a local restaurant.
    • Find a location for stargazing. The sky's fantastic out here.

Day 3: Doi Chiang Dao Hike (or, The "Am I Really Doing This?" Moment) & Departures

  • Morning (aka, The "Morning of Doomed Plans/Wonderful Hike" Phase):
    • Wake up. Maybe a bit sore from the massage but raring to go.
    • The Challenge: Hiking Doi Chiang Dao! It’s a proper hike, it’s steep, and my fitness level is… let’s say it’s theoretical.
    • Hire a local guide or go with a tour. (Safety first, people!)
    • Pack plenty of water and snacks. (Mango sticky rice optional, but highly encouraged.)
  • Mid-day (aka, The "Oh My Legs!" Interlude):
    • Hike up Doi Chiang Dao.
    • The views are supposed to be EPIC. (Hoping the reward outweighs the suffering.)
    • Anecdote: Last time, I got lost on a “short detour.” Ended up hiking an hour extra, convinced I was going to die of dehydration. The view at the top, though? Worth it. (Almost.)
    • Emotional reaction: There will be moments of pure elation, and moments when you question every single life choice that led you to that moment.
  • Afternoon (aka, The "Triumphant Descent & Pre-Departure Blues"):
    • Descend from Doi Chiang Dao.
    • Celebrate your survival (and the incredible views).
  • Late Afternoon (aka, The "Farewell & Food" Phase):
    • Head back to The Wes Village for a final relaxing dip.
    • Snack time.
    • Find any last-minute food I didn't try the last few days.
  • Evening (aka, The "Goodbye, Chiang Dao" Phase):
    • Taxi to Chiang Mai Airport (CNX).
    • Depart. (With a heavy heart, a camera full of photos, and a longing for more mango sticky rice.)

Important Considerations & Random Ramblings

  • Mosquitoes: They will find you. Bring repellent. Embrace the itch.
  • Food: Eat everything. Be adventurous. Don’t be afraid to try the street food (with caution, of course). The food is a major part of the experience.
  • People: The Thai people are incredibly kind and welcoming. Learn a few basic phrases. Smile. (Smiling is a language all its own.)
  • Pace: Go slow. Chiang Dao is about slowing down, relaxing, and taking in the beauty around you. Don't schedule every minute.
  • Imperfections: Things happen. Plans change. Embrace it. Get lost. Get muddy. Make memories.
  • Emotional Reaction: This is travel. Embrace the highs and lows!

Final Thoughts:

Chiang Dao is magic. It’s a place that gets under your skin, in the best possible way. It’s messy, it's imperfect, and it's utterly, completely worth it. Just be prepared to fall in love (and maybe question your hiking choices). See you there!

Ames's BEST Kept Secret: Econo Lodge Ames (IA) Review!

Book Now

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

Chiang Dao Escape: Free Breakfast & 100 THB Food Gift Fun! (At The Wes Village - Seriously, You're Gonna Want To Know)

Okay, So What's This 'Chiang Dao Escape' Thing, Exactly? Sounds Vague.

Alright, alright, settle down. It's not a secret society or some hidden government program (as far as I know!). Basically, it's a deal/promotion where you get to... well, *escape* to Chiang Dao. And a pretty darn good one, I might add. The main highlight? Staying at The Wes Village. And what's included? A free breakfast. And! A 100 THB food voucher to spend on - and this is key - *delicious, hopefully, food*. I'm already drooling a little, thinking about the possibilities. Think fresh fruit, strong coffee, maybe some weird, wonderful Thai breakfast I've never even dreamed of. The escape part? That, my friends, is up to YOU. Get lost, hike a mountain, meet some elephants... it's all about the adventure!

The Wes Village. Spill the Tea! What's it *really* like? Is it Instagram-worthy? (Asking for a friend...cough, cough, myself).

Okay, here’s the truth, straight from the horse’s... uh, traveler’s mouth. The Wes Village is charming. Not a sterile, perfectly-manicured hotel, mind you. This is the good kind of rustic. Think comfy bungalows nestled amidst lush greenery. It's got that relaxed, "I'm finally away from the city and my soul can breathe" vibe that you *crave*. Is it Instagrammable? Oh, honey, yes. Every corner is begging you to take a picture. The pool? Gorgeous. The views? Spectacular. I swear I saw a cat sunbathing the other day, it was pure bliss. (Bonus points if you get a room with a balcony – coffee on the balcony, listening to the birds? Chef's kiss.)

Free Breakfast! Tell me about the food! Is it just toast and sad, watery coffee? Because...ew.

Okay, deep breaths. The breakfast... the breakfast is... good. *Really* good. It's not just stale toast and instant coffee – thank the travel gods! Think fresh fruit (mango heaven!), maybe some eggs (cooked to your liking!), toast (that's actually *toasted*), and... the coffee... the coffee is *strong*. You know, the kind that kicks you in the face and wakes you up properly. There are usually some Thai options, too. I had some rice soup one morning that was incredible and I don't even like rice soup usually. Don't expect Michelin-star dining, but it's solid, delicious, and a perfect start to a day of adventuring. I've definitely had worse breakfasts at places that charged three times as much.

Alright, the 100 THB Food Voucher. What can you actually *buy* with that? Is it worth bothering?

Okay. 100 THB. Is it going to buy you a five-course meal? No. Is it going to be enough for a king's feast? Definitely no. But is it *worth* bothering? HELL YES. Especially when you consider the already free breakfast. This is where your strategy comes into play people! Think wisely. This is *budget traveler* paradise. I'm a terrible planner, I freely admit. First trip, I got overwhelmed. I spent my entire voucher on a slightly sad plate of spring rolls. Don't be me! The second trip I used it for some incredible street food I found at the nearby market. (Pro tip: ask the staff for suggestions!). You could get one seriously satisfying Pad Thai, a delicious fruit shake, or maybe a couple of snacks. It’s a lovely little bonus – think of it as a little culinary adventure in itself! Don’t underestimate the power of a free, or almost free, delicious snack. You can thank me later.

Chiang Dao itself... What's there to *do*? I'm not planning on just sitting by the pool, although tempting...

Oh, honey, if you're *just* sitting by the pool, you're missing out! Chiang Dao is pure magic. First, there's the **temple**, Wat Tham Chiang Dao, magnificent in its own right and the caves nearby. Be prepared for some serious stair-climbing, and bring a headlamp; it's dark in there. Then there's **hiking** - the Chiang Dao mountain is a MUST-DO. I'm not the fittest person in the world, and even *I* managed (with lots of breaks and a *massive* bottle of water). Just… don’t try it after the breakfast coffee, yeah? Other things to do that are on my list: bird watching, visiting the local markets, Elephant sanctuaries, and simply wandering around, you can also rent a scooter and feel the wind in your hair. Don’t bring high heels.

How do I actually *book* this Chiang Dao Escape thing? And is there a catch? Spill!

Alright, the nitty-gritty. Booking is usually pretty easy. Look for the "Chiang Dao Escape" package on travel websites or directly on The Wes Village's website (check their social media for the latest deals!). Yes, there's always *a little* catch, but usually it’s minor. The biggest one is that availability often comes from the shoulder season (the time where you get to see the sun, but it doesn't feel like you will melt). Be sure to read the fine print – see if your dates are flexible, so you can maximise the experience. The other "catch"? You might fall in love with Chiang Dao and never want to leave. Consider yourself warned! I'm pretty sure I'm going back there for the third time this year.

Is this actually *worth* it? Like, should I actually book it?

Look, I wouldn't be wasting my time (and yours!) if I didn’t think it was. The Chiang Dao Escape at The Wes Village? It’s a win-win. You get a chance to explore somewhere truly beautiful, you get a comfy place to stay with a pretty picture-perfect vibe, you get *free* food (and who doesn't love free food?!), and you get a little bit of adventure. The memories? PRICELESS. My honest opinion: Book it! Get packing! Go! You won’t regret it. I'm actually thinking about booking another trip as I type this!

Comfy Hotel Finder

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand

The Wes Village, incl free Breakfast & 100 THB food gift Chiang Dao Thailand